Welcome to Dope & Fresh in the City -- The Industry-Mag's Official Blogger, Ms-MusiQ

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Grammy 2010 Wrap-Up: Performances

I can admit this... I'm not happy that both Melanie Fiona and Drake lucked out in both of their categories but, to be nominated at the Grammys is just as BIG an honor as winning the actual award. I'm so happy that Drake had the opportunity to perform..... but, & let's be real, the performance was crap!! Poor ting was bleeped throughout the entire performance. *Tsk tsk*

Here are some of the performances:

Drake, Lil Wayne, Travis Barker & Eminem - "Drop The World" & "Forever"

[I couldn't hear you Drake... SMH]

Jamie Foxx, T-Pain, Doug E. Fresh & Slash - "Blame It"

[I started off laughing from the opera opening... & then it just got awkward.]

Beyonce - "If I Were A Boy/You Outta Know"

[Wasn't impressed.]

Smokey Robinson, Jennifer Hudson, Celine Dion, Carrie Underwood & Usher - "Earth Song" [Michael Jackson 3D Tribute]

[Ugh... Why must Usher continue to be so damn extra?!]

No comments:

Post a Comment