Welcome to Dope & Fresh in the City -- The Industry-Mag's Official Blogger, Ms-MusiQ

Friday, October 16, 2009

My apologies...

(From my first issue with Industry Magazine!)

I'm so sorry for not keeping you guys in the loop with all the things we at Industry Magazine have been up to... I've been running around like a crazy person at work and I haven't been near my computer in days! Good news though, I finally got my digi fixed up so I will be uploading some pictures and videos from Manifesto, more pictures from I-M's model search, Jonny Roxx's videoshoot and most recently, Shannon Teresa Boodram's book release party!! Busy. busy, BUSY!

Be sure to hit up our website for the October issue of the magazine!

Ms. MusiQ: Running on E.... Running towards the loot!

No comments:

Post a Comment